Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rebuilding the bridge, a delusion dissuaded

So here I am, nearly a full day later.

What started out as a prank phone call to DNR in order to promote my new radio show ("GM in Philly Show", which will be absolutely AMAZING by the way). By the end of the show, I ended up bearing my soul and pleading my old case of wanting to be friends with my favorite radio-show characters.

After a messy battle, and an AMAZING end to Derek and Romaine show on Friday night, I finally got to understand, COMPLETELY, what they had been saying from the very beginning when this all started. I got the explanation that "THEY ARE RADIO SHOW HOSTS!!" and as simple as that sounds, the concept was able to break the trance I had with them! These people are just made up characters on a show to keep us entertained for four hours at a time, they willingly admitted it (and I was FINALLY able to grasp what they were actually saying FOR REAL this time)!

Thank you DNR for helping me understand, and to the callers that night, I guarantee I was laughing just as hard as anyone else out there was, that is of course, after I got my head out of my ass!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment