Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ouchie! I had three fillings today, no fun!

Whew, what a busy week it's been. I've had so much "picking up" to do with the show, and have been so stressed out with work (and my 52+ odd hours a week, ugh) that I'm just dead-tired by now. Any of you who follow me on Facebook, would know that Tuesday through Thursday is my "easy time", haha!

Well it's Thursday again, and now it's back to the drudgery of work-life (hey, it's a living). You know looking back this is like an online journal of sorts, I've never been too good with keeping up with "a diary", but hey, it's a new day and I'm ready!

I hope the show kicks off well, deep down, I really do want it to take off and head for the stars. I'm wondering if I should consider having a link from the main site (GMinPhilly.com) navigate here. I think people who would read this, would have to have a vested interest in MY "goings on" so I'll plug it on my show, but I think I'll keep this as a more intimate side of GM, and let people find it themselves.

Well for those of you out there who ARE reading this, hope it was a good read, it sure is therapeutic for me though! haha

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment